Utilization Specialist Clinician
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As the Utilization Specialist for Lifewell’s Residential Program, you will support members to ensure they are able to receive the needed treatment. You will serve as the primary liaison for case coordination with health plans, coordinate prior authorizations and provide supportive case management. You will be part of the clinical team to support treatment recommendation with the member’s health plan and will work directly with therapists, clinicians, supervisory team and Lifewell’s billing department to ensure authorization documentation is complete.
If you are dependable, detail-orientated, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background check.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
- Some assignments require an Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).