Transportation Engagement Specialist
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a Client Engagement Specialist, you will be providing routine security and monitoring of Lifewell properties to ensure the safety of clients and tenants, who are mental health services recipients. Performing various property surveillance, perimeter checks and building checks at various locations, is all part of the job! You will also observe and interact with Lifewell clients and tenants to check their safety and well-being, providing de-escalations as needed. Additionally, you will provide transportation services for clients to/from scheduled appointments.
If you are someone who is dependable, has effective communication skills and a desire to work hard, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year working with the SMI population.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Some assignments require and Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)