We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Training Specialist, you will deliver individual and group training through instruction-led New Hire Orientation, on the job, coaching, 1:1 tutoring and distance learning. You will develop and implement all modules, instructor materials, participant materials, program overview, and evaluation measures - for new and existing team members.
In this role, you will provide technical expertise for Learning Management System (LMS), including co-administration of the LMS, back-end settings, user interfaces, database integrity, software upgrades and troubleshooting. In addition, you will collaborate with SMEs in the development, modification, facilitation or delivery of internal training programs.
The Training Specialist will create and maintain training programs, plans, metrics and training records; informing employees of training opportunities and providing necessary information.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- A bachelor's degree in learning and development, education, business administration or in a behavioral health related field and two years of related experience that includes coaching, training or talent management areas; OR equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm