Giving back to the community we live in gives us a sense of pride and belonging. Lifewell allows you the opportunity to work for an organization that cares about and has a commitment to our community, providing needed resources and services to individuals who live in our community, individuals who live with mental illness and/or substance abuse.
Lifewell is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we are committed to building a team of diverse professionals
who will support our vision and respect the diverse population we serve with excellence.
We are looking for talented, qualified, passionate and caring people to join our team. Our pride, dedication and hard work in supporting our mission help to enable us to effectively serve our clients across Maricopa County.
Top 10 Reasons to Apply and Work at Lifewell
* Personal Impact in our Clients’ Lives – Through case management, clinical intervention, medical and housing assistance, Lifewell’s employees are actively engaged in the growth of every client we serve.
* Career Growth and Opportunities – Lifewell offers a unique career path for anyone interested in succeeding in the behavioral health field. Thanks to the broad range of services provided, there are growth opportunities for everyone, whether entry-level or licensed staff.
* Competitive Salaries and Performance Pay – In addition to competitive base salaries, Lifewell offers substantial shift differential pay and a generous incentive program for direct service staff.
* Benefits – Medical, dental, vision, PTO, … Lifewell’s comprehensive benefit package offers a variety of health plans, retirement contributions, PTO and Holiday pay. Take a look at our benefits section for more information about Lifewell’s inclusive benefit package.
* Learning and Development – Whether a Licensed Clinical Social Worker or a recent college graduate, a Lifewell employee completes more than 24 hours of training annually, participates in clinical supervision hours, and is offered other opportunities for professional development.
* History and Stability – Lifewell has served the Maricopa County for more than 40 years, providing treatment, services, and support to low-income clients diagnosed with mental health and substance abuse issues. Lifewell is a major player in the Valley’s behavioral health community.
* Client Centered and Client Focused – Lifewell’s client curricula are designed with the client in mind and for the client. Individual treatment plans and innovative recovery and rehabilitation programs reflect the diversity of programs provided.
* Location, Location, Location – With more than 30 sites throughout the Valley, Lifewell offers you the geographical flexibility to work in any region of the Phoenix metropolitan area. Lifewell’s community outreach stretches from Glendale to East Mesa and anywhere in between.
* License Reimbursement – Lifewell offers to pay the licensure fee for any clinical employee wishing to apply for or maintain independent licensure. LISAC, LCSW, LPC, and LMFT are eligible for reimbursement.
* Schedule Flexibility – 9 to 5 or working overnight shifts; Lifewell has schedule patterns that accommodate everyone’s schedules from single parents to the full-time student. Day, Evening, Overnight, Part-time, Full-Time, and On-Call positions are available.