TAY Housing Success Coordinator
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Transition Age Youth (TAY) program opportunity! At Lifewell, our TAY program assists young adults from the ages of 18-21 transitioning out of foster care to develop the skills and competencies necessary for a successful transition to adulthood.
- Supports transition age youth ages 18-21 in the Housing Success Coordinator Phase of transitional living.
- Responsible for having knowledge of apartments/housing that will be available for lease to young adults, reviewing of lease agreements, touring apartments and post lease supports.
- Develops and maintains relationships with landlords and housing entities who will rent to young adults.
- Supports participation in the transitional living phases.
- Participates in the Extended Foster Care Quality Review team to support the young adult’s participation in the Extended Foster Care Review.
- Participates as a member of the clinical team with the assessment and treatment plan review process.
- May have responsibility for intake documentation and prepares progress notes, event notifications and other documentation regarding clients in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Facilitates coordination of care to include case review, therapeutic interventions, and client progress in treatment.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of one year experience in working with young adults or youth, utilizing community and congregate service programs or related experience
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain, the following:
- CPR and First Aid certifications