POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of Program Management, performs duties in support of therapeutic services and provides comprehensive direct support services which are structured to meet the needs of an adult population composed of SMI, dual-diagnosed and/or referred persons. Provides overall leadership and management for assigned sites that emphasizes high quality member care; manages all operational aspects of assigned sites and assures effective compliance with budgets, coordination of clinical and case management services, staff supervision, coordination with community/state organizations and implementation of policies and procedures; performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates goals, objectives and policies and procedures related to the operational needs of the Regional Behavioral Health Authority by monitoring outcome measures to ensure quality case management service provisions. In addition facilitates special tasks to support the analysis and management of service provisions.
- Maintains a system of communications and reporting between all staff members, as well as with other sites and departments involved in the ongoing operation of the program.
- Establishes, facilitates and evaluates objectives and goals for assign sites in compliance with facility policy and ADHS licensing standards reviews organizational structure for maximum achievement.
- Conducts staff meetings to discuss plans, outline new goals and objectives, review problem areas and disseminate administrative information; submits minutes to Administration.
- Identifies and manages multiple priorities such as maintaining 24 hour a week on call, recognizing unusual and emergency situations; notifies appropriate personnel and follows through. Providing documented employee supervision, evaluates, reviews and approves employee performance appraisals.
- Assesses staffing and scheduling practices for cost effectiveness and maintains accountability for assigned site's operating budgets.
- Analyzes facts and solves problems according to departmental need and facility policies within scope of position.
- Participates in staff meetings, trainings and other activities as required.
- Performs other duties as required and special projects as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and a minimum of four years of clinical and administrative managerial experience
- Minimum of five years of supervisory experience in a behavioral health setting
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm