Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s Rehabilitation Specialist you will develop relationships with community employers, providers and other organizations to foster an increase in employment and meaningful community activity opportunities for members. You will coordinate and monitor rehabilitation-related services and work collaboratively with the clinical teams to engage, educate, communicate and coordinate care with members, their family and community resources. You will provide individual and group guidance to members and assess, document, and provide the appropriate level of support and skill needed to assist members to maintain or achieve their living, learning, social and leisure goals.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our clients through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years behavioral health experience; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field one year behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field; OR
- A combination of Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) certification and one year of behavioral health work experience; in a rehabilitation setting preferred
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm