Rehabilitation Specialist - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$2,000 Sign-On/Retention Bonus offered!!!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Rehabilitation Specialist you will develop relationships with community employers, providers and other organizations to foster an increase in employment and meaningful community activity opportunities for members. You will coordinate and monitor rehabilitation-related services and work collaboratively with the clinical teams to engage, educate, communicate and coordinate care with members, their family and community resources. You will provide individual and group guidance to members and assess, document, and provide the appropriate level of support and skill needed to assist members to maintain or achieve their living, learning, social and leisure goals.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our clients through their recovery, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years behavioral health experience; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field one year behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field; OR
- A combination of Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (CPRP) certification and one year of behavioral health work experience; in a rehabilitation setting preferred
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm