Registered Nurse - FT & PT position
We are currently offering additional $3/hour Recovery Pay (included in salary range listed above!)
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s RN in our outpatient clinics, you will provide nursing services to members including engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. You will serve as a nurse to members and will be responsible for administering oral, intramuscular, and subcutaneous medications, completing Health Risk Assessment with members and providing member care and clinical intervention, as per prescriber orders or protocol and completing thorough and accurate documentation of treatment. Additional duties include coordination of care with PCPs and ongoing communication with supervisor, prescriber and team members.
If you have a strong passion of helping other and are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- Completion of the applicable Registered Nurse course of study and degree.
- Current licensure issued by the State of Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm