Registered Nurse Lead
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s Lead Registered Nurse in our outpatient clinics, you will provide clinical supervision to nursing staff, performance management, and will mentor new nursing staff. You will serve as member of the site management team and work collaboratively with site management to ensure effective coordination and communication with the nursing staff.
Additionally, you will provide nursing services to members including engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. You will serve as a nurse to members and will be responsible for administering oral, intramuscular, and subcutaneous medications, completing Health Risk Assessment with members and providing member care and clinical intervention, as per prescriber orders or protocol and completing thorough and accurate documentation of treatment.
If you have a strong passion of helping others and enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
Skills / Requirements
- Completion of the applicable Registered Nursing course of study and degree.
- Current licensure issued by the State of Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred
- Minimum of one year supervisor experience; preferred
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $68,000 to $76,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Oak