Registered Nurse Lead -$6,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$3,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
As Lifewell’s Lead Registered Nurse in our outpatient clinics, you will provide clinical supervision to nursing staff, performance management, and will mentor new nursing staff. You will serve as member of the site management team and work collaboratively with site management to ensure effective coordination and communication with the nursing staff.
Additionally, you will provide nursing services to members including engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. You will serve as a nurse to members and will be responsible for administering oral, intramuscular, and subcutaneous medications, completing Health Risk Assessment with members and providing member care and clinical intervention, as per prescriber orders or protocol and completing thorough and accurate documentation of treatment.
If you have a strong passion of helping others and enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Completion of the applicable Registered Nurse course of study and degree.
- Current licensure issued by the State of Arizona Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum of five years relevant experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Minimum of one year supervisor experience; preferred.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.