Registered Nurse (Behavioral Health)
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity. At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about providing hope, healing and health to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. We align our thinking on three values: person-centered, evidence-based and quality-driven. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our employees. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope. Come alongside us and help lives change!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serves as nurse to assigned members. Performs all duties required of nurses in this treatment system.
- Documents all activities in the clinical record according to policy using approved forms.
- Coordinates physical and behavioral health care needs for members.
- Participates in on-call rotation as directed.
- Practices according to evidence-based practices and DBHS Performance Improvement Protocols and Technical Assistance Documents as posted on DBHS web site.
- Practices according to the recovery model and Arnold v. Sarn principles; knows and practices engagement skills including motivational interviewing; and assists members to define and achieve their own recovery goals.
- Identifies potential barriers to quality care and opportunities for improvement and reports them to Lead Nurse.
- Coordinates member care with the PCP or Integrated Care Provider and RBHA Care Management Department and coordinates transition of member care for PCP services into or out of the clinic setting.
- Screens for physical health issues and ensures clinical interventions recommended by the RBHA care manager/care coordinator are incorporated into the members care.
- Participates in UM and QI activities as required.
Skills / Requirements
- Completion of the applicable Registered Nursing course of study and degree.
- Current licensure issued by the State of Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $67,000 to $75,000/year
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance, a qualified 403B plan, a generous PTO plan, and 10 paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: SMI Clinics