Registered Nurse ACT - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a team member on Lifewell’s ACT Team, you will be responsible for providing customized community-based services for people living with a serious mental illness who need more intensive wrap-around services to keep them living their lives in the community and out of the hospitals, jails, crisis system or emergency rooms.
Specifically, as an ACT Registered Nurse you will provide direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services in a community setting to members. You will work as part of a clinical team to assess member needs, to participate in the development of individual service plans and to act as a member advocate and liaison with families and community agencies. You will be responsible for providing on-call crisis intervention services, as well as weekend and holiday coverage.
You will be responsible for managing the medication system, administering oral, intramuscular, and subcutaneous medications, completing Health Risk Assessment with members, providing member care and clinical intervention, as per prescriber orders or protocol and completing thorough and accurate documentation of treatment. You will screen and monitor members for medical problems/side effects and will work closely with the medical providers and PCPs. You will engage members in health promotion, prevention and education activities and educate team members to help them monitor psychiatric symptoms and medication side effects.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Completion of the applicable Registered Nursing course of study and degree.
- Current licensure issued by the State of Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm