Registered Nurse- $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s RN in our outpatient clinics, you will provide nursing services to members including engagement, assessment, treatment planning, medication administration, education and supportive psychotherapy. You will serve as a nurse to members and will be responsible for administering oral, intramuscular, and subcutaneous medications, completing Health Risk Assessment with members and providing member care and clinical intervention, as per prescriber orders or protocol and completing thorough and accurate documentation of treatment. Additional duties include coordination of care with PCPs and ongoing communication with supervisor, prescriber and team members.
If you have a strong passion of helping other and are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Completion of the applicable Registered Nurse course of study and degree.
- Current licensure issued by the State of Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm