Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - PMHNP
POSITION SUMMARY: Directs, coordinates, and provides medical/clinical services to specified members within a specific clinic, including engagement, assessment, differential diagnosis, treatment planning, medication management, family meetings, supportive psychotherapy, patient education, risk assessment and discharge planning; participates in on-call rotation for the system and in utilization management and quality improvement activities
Join our team to inspire hope, provide opportunities for healing and support better health. We are seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners for our outpatient community mental health clinics in the Phoenix, AZ area.
Enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including Incentive opportunities, full benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement plan, etc), flexible work schedules, CME stipend and time-off, vacation, sick, and holiday paid leave, malpractice insurance, loan repayment through NHSC at selected locations.
As a provider at Lifewell, you will be responsible for providing clinical psychiatric services, collaborate with other providers, provide medication management and care modalities.
At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about providing hope, healing and health to those we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle.
Skills / Requirements
- Completion of an accredited NP program with Psychiatric Mental Health Certification
- A master's degree in nursing and at least three years of professional advanced practice nursing experience in a behavioral health or substance abuse setting
- Full prescription authority with current D.E.A. licensure
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Possession of, and ability to obtain the following:
- PMP Registry
- CPR and First Aid certifications
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.