Program Manager - $5,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus
$5,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Program Manager you will oversee clinical activities, to ensure program services are provided in accordance with all applicable regulations and laws. By implementing clinical management policies and procedures, you will be responsible for the clinical care provided by the site, including direct treatment, rehabilitation and support services.
In this role, you will be developing policies, objectives, procedures and program goals for the site. Through clinical and administrative supervision, you will serve as a mentor, coach and teacher for staff and create a climate which promotes quality treatment for each member.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple other programs and agencies by marketing the program to potential referral sources on a regular basis to help the women in need. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our members and various referral sources at their greatest point of need, to get them into program and provide the help they need to change their lives.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our member’s live better lives, this is the career for you! Join our team at Lifewell to apply your skills to assist our members! Apply now!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance with multiple plan options to choose from for team members and their family
- Dental and vision plans with no-premium options
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona at the Associate, LISAC or independent level.
- One year of supervisory experience, in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
Pay: up to $81,055.40/year
67464.00 To 81055.40 (USD) Annually
Job Reference #: 1512