Program Coordinator II
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Program Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall performance of the assigned program and employees, to include performance management, training, scheduling/coverage, crisis management and client screenings/assessments.
In this role, you will develop and direct program functions and objectives, collect performance improvement data and program performance measurements, implement policies and procedures and recommend program/plan changes. You will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of team members, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
Additional duties include conducting assessments and screenings and developing individual treatment plans, as well as providing individual and group counseling, to include crisis management, as applicable to assigned program.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
Skills / Requirements
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona.
- One year of supervisory experience, in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $51,000 to $62,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: University