Program Coordinator I
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Program Coordinator at our 8-bed Residential Treatment Site you will be responsible for the overall performance of the program and employees, to include performance management, training, scheduling/coverage, crisis management and client screenings/assessments.
In this role, you will conduct initial assessments and screenings and develop individual treatment plans for our members in program. You will also be responsible for providing individual and group counseling, to include crisis management, as applicable. You will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of team members, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, this is the career for you! Join our team at Lifewell to apply your skills to assist our members! Apply now!
Skills / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and a combination of education and full-time relevant experience in a behavioral health setting totaling six years; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and a combination of coursework in a field related to behavioral health and full-time relevant experience in a behavioral health setting totaling six years; OR
- A high school diploma/GED and a combination of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health and full-time relevant experience in a behavioral health setting totaling six years.
- One year of supervisory experience, in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.
Job Reference #: 1451