Program Assistant ACT
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s ACT Program Assistant, you will provide technical and administrative support to the ACT Clinical Team in compliance with all program requirements and will act as a liaison with clinicians, nurses and other clinical team members. You will participate in daily team meetings and will coordinate and maintain the team’s scheduling. Other duties include creating and maintaining members’ files, tracking and updating caseloads, assisting in chart audits, completing reminder calls, scheduling transportation, assisting members and families in accessing additional services and obtaining entitlements. You will also assist with the processing of PCP notification and refill requests.
If you are highly organized, enjoy multi-tasking and are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- High School Diploma/GED and two years of related work experience
- Two years of related work experience in a behavioral health setting
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm