Peer Support Specialist
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Peer Support Specialist you will provide supportive services to our members in a community setting and facilitate recovery-based services by sharing your own past or present personal experiences. You will provide living skills training, personal assistance and peer and family support. You will help members with care coordination and help them access additional community supports.
Other duties include promoting community integration, independence and self-sufficiency, as well as maintaining accurate and thorough documentation of member engagements.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives by sharing your own experiences, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- The position has a requirement of a shared experience. A shared experience is defined as personally utilizing privately or publically funded behavioral health services, to include substance abuse treatment.
- Completion of Peer Support Training and Peer Support Certification
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm