Peer Support Specialist ACT - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$4,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a team member on Lifewell’s ACT Team, you will be responsible for providing customized community-based services for people living with a serious mental illness who need more intensive wrap-around services to keep them living their lives in the community and out of the hospitals, jails, crisis system or emergency rooms.
Specifically, as an ACT Peer Support Specialist you will provide direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services in a community setting to members. You will work as part of a clinical team to assess member needs, to participate in the development of individual service plans and to act as a member advocate and liaison with families and community agencies. You will be responsible for providing on-call crisis intervention services, as well as weekend and holiday coverage and serve as the team’s lead member advocate and mentor.
You will be responsible to coach and consult with members to promote recovery and self-direction, facilitate wellness management and recovery strategies. In addition you will assist members and families to access additional needed services and obtain entitlements, including identification of funding services. Additionally, you will assume primary contact responsibility for a percentage of members, to assure accurate and thorough maintenance of their medical record.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives by sharing your own experiences, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- The position has a requirement of a shared experience. A shared experience is defined as personally utilizing privately or publicly funded behavioral health services, to include substance abuse treatment.
- High School Diploma/GED and three years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Associate’s degree in behavioral health related field and two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a non-behavioral health related field and one year behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health related field
- Completion of Peer Support Training and Peer Support Certification
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm