Peer Support Associate
As Lifewell’s Peer Support Associate you will engage members in Independent Living Skills (ILS) activities, health and wellness promotion, personal assistance services, rehabilitation and vocational skills, training and development services and crisis management, to lead to community integration and self-sufficiency in living, learning, social and work environments. You will utilize your shared experience to monitor, evaluate and document member progress. Other duties include daily caseload monitoring and timely completion of required documentation.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives by sharing your own experiences, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- The position has a requirement of a shared experience. A shared experience is defined as personally utilizing privately or publicly funded behavioral health services, to include substance abuse treatment.
- Work experience in any field.
- Completion of Peer Support Training and Peer Support Certification.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $18.15/hour
16.50 To 18.15 (USD) Hourly
Job Reference #: 1413