Peer Health & Wellness Coach
As Lifewell’s Peer Health and Wellness Coach, you will assist members in activities related to health and wellness, like physical exercise, nutrition, healthy lifestyle choices, smoking cessation and recovery. You will work closely with members to assist them with developing plans and tools for living healthy. You will be responsible for educating members how to self-advocate and participate in their behavioral and physical health care, by encouraging them to access primary medical care for prevention and early intervention.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives by sharing your own experiences, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- The position has a requirement of a shared experience. A shared experience is defined as personally (or a family member) utilizing privately or publically funded behavioral health services, to include substance abuse treatment or having a family perspective of recovery.
- Experience and/or education totaling one year related to health and wellness education
- Completion of Peer Support Training and Peer Support Certification
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm