Peer Benefits Specialist
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Peer Benefits Specialist you will ascertain member benefits by interviewing members and assisting them with gathering all pertinent information for benefit application process. You will initiate, track and assist member benefits during and after the application process.
Being detail-orientated is an important requirement of the job, as you monitor the completion of financial member information, work with outside agencies and facilitate AHCCCS eligibility checks and monitoring. In addition, you will train and assist case manager staff in the completion of application forms.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives by sharing your own experiences, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and one year of relevant work experience
- Shared experience, preferred. A shared experience is defined as personally (or a family member) utilizing privately or publicly funded behavioral health services, to include substance abuse treatment or having a family perspective of recovery
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm