Operations Support Specialist
POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Housing and Compliance Manager, performs work in support of those providing services to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. Responsible for performing and documenting Housing Quality Standards Inspections, maintenance of inspection schedules, serving property management notices, work order completion monitoring, oversight of Flexcare housing functions, and administrative related functions; performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this classification.
- Conducts property inspections for all of Lifewell’s Permanent Supportive Housing/Community Living, Flexcare, TLP, Voucher, and HUD programs.
- Completes required forms and documentation in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Initiates detailed work orders for any deficiencies noted during inspections and works with Operations support staff to monitor and ensure that work orders at Lifewell properties are completed.
- Delivers property management notices on behalf of Housing Department.
- Processes Flexcare and TLP housing documentation, verifies income, calculates rents, facilitates Occupancy Agreements, recertifications and monitors member accounts.
- Works with Flexcare and TLP members, Clinical staff, payees, guardians, Lifewell staff and community stakeholders to continually meet the needs of Flexcare housing service recipients and maintains open communication with involved parties regarding tenant concerns per contractual and/or regulatory obligations.
- Performs quality control inspections on completed work orders as requested.
- Performs curb appeal and facility condition assessments on a set schedule.
- Acts as back-up for Work Order Specialist, utilizing work order management system daily, promptly assigning all incoming work orders to appropriate party for processing, providing follow-up information to involved parties, coordinating work order related repairs with Lifewell Facilities staff, vendors, 3rd party owners, processing invoices related to work orders, and processing work order closures as appropriate.
- Assist with necessary monitoring and completion follow-up on 3rd party, vendor, and health and safety work orders.
- Escalates all high-priority housing issues to Housing and Environmental Services management, immediately upon receipt of information pertaining to these issues.
- Monitors Lifewell security systems.
- A high school diploma/GED and a minimum of two years of relevant work experience consisting of administrative support and field maintenance.
- Certification in HCV Housing Quality Standards Inspections, preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.