We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Nursery Supervisor you will oversee all aspects of managing and maintaining the on-site nursery, to include health and wellness promotion and crisis management. In this role, you will engage the moms in parenting and nurturing activities by facilitating non-therapeutic groups related to parenting and nurturing, according to established guidelines. You will also supervise and provide on-the-job training for nursery staff. You will also interact with the children and the mothers in assisting the child to meet developmental milestones, play, learn parenting skills, navigate the DCS system, etc. to improve the parent/child relationship. You will also work with the pregnant women in the program in preparing for childbirth and becoming a new mom.
Additional responsibilities include monitoring inventory supplies, performing general office tasks, such as work orders, incident reporting and preparing documentation, in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our member’s live better lives, this is the career for you! Join our team at Lifewell to apply your skills to assist our members! Apply now!
At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and one year of related child-care work experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- A valid and current Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm