Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity!
Lifewell is a community mental health provider in the Phoenix, AZ area and we are seeking a compassionate Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who wants to make a difference! We are offering a $6,000 Sign-on and Retention Bonus.
As a provider at Lifewell, you will direct, coordinate and provide medical services to our seriously mentally ill (SMI) patient population, including engagement, assessment, differential diagnosis, medication management, family meetings, supportive psychotherapy and patient education. In this role, you will be able to collaborate with other providers at Lifewell regarding treatment and care modalities.
Enjoy competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including Incentive opportunities, full benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement plan, etc), flexible work schedules, CME stipend and time-off, vacation, sick, and holiday paid leave, malpractice insurance and sign-on bonus.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about providing hope, health and healing to those we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Join us and help change lives!
- Completion of an accredited NP program with Psychiatric Mental Health Certification
- A master's degree in nursing and at least three years of professional advanced practice nursing experience in a behavioral health or substance abuse setting
- Full prescription authority with current D.E.A. licensure
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm