Mental Health Clinical Director
We are currently offering additional $3/hour Recovery Pay (included in salary range listed above!)
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus offered!!!
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope. Come alongside us and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
As Lifewell’s Clinical Director you will supervise clinical activities, to ensure program services are provided in accordance with all applicable regulations and laws. By implementing clinical management policies and procedures, you will oversee and be responsible for the clinical care provided by the site, with emphasis on coordination between clinical disciplines and coordinator of clinical activities. By providing clinical and administrative supervision, you will serve as a mentor, coach and teacher for staff and create a climate which promotes quality treatment for each member.
Other duties include hiring and managing of staff, to ensure individual clinicians deliver excellent behavioral health care.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are seeking a position, in which you foster strong community relations, this job is for you! We are looking for dependable, caring and compassionate staff who find motivation in helping our members live better lives At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements:
- A master’s degree in the behavioral health field and a minimum of three years of clinical and administrative managerial experience.
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona; preferred at the Independent level.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.