Mental Health Clinical Director - $5,000 Sign on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Clinical Director you will supervise clinical activities, to ensure program services are provided in accordance with all applicable regulations and laws. By implementing clinical management policies and procedures, you will oversee and be responsible for the clinical care provided by the site, with emphasis on coordination between clinical disciplines and coordinator of clinical activities. By providing clinical and administrative supervision, you will serve as a mentor, coach and teacher for staff and create a climate which promotes quality treatment for each member.
Other duties include hiring and managing of staff, to ensure individual clinicians deliver excellent behavioral health care.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are seeking a position, in which you foster strong community relations, this job is for you! We are looking for dependable, caring and compassionate staff who find motivation in helping our members live better lives At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A master’s degree in the behavioral health field and a minimum of three years of clinical and administrative managerial experience.
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona; preferred at the Independent level.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.