Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s Medication Technician you will assist members in the self-administration of medications, in accordance with Lifwell’s Medication policies and procedures. You will be responsible for counting medications, preparing and maintaining accurate clinical documentation in the Electronic Health Record and providing member education regarding medications, common benefits, side effects and adverse reactions. Additionally, you will coordinate with prescribers, PCP offices and pharmacies to maintain accurate medication records and resolve any discrepancies that may arise.
If you are detail-oriented, dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- Medical Assistant diploma from accredited medical assisting program OR specialized training/education in a medical related field.
- A High School Diploma/GED.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain, the following:
- CPR and First Aid certifications