Medical Front Office
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
In the position as a Clinical Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to greet our clients and visitors, helping direct them to the appropriate staff members. As a medical front desk person, you will schedule appointments, collect new client information, and receive client payments or co-payments and issue receipts as a variety of administrative tasks on the daily, making this career always interesting while performing in a fast-pace environment. Maintaining confidentiality is of the utmost importance! Not to mention, maintaining office needs like supplies inventory, participating in clinical and/or administrative staff meetings, trainings and other activities.
If you enjoy and are seeking a hands-on administrative environment with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with a personable and friendly outlook, this is the job for you. Apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance with multiple plan options to choose from for team members and their family
- Dental and vision plans and no-premium options
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and one year of customer service related work experience.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain, CPR and First Aid certification