Medical Front Office
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
In the position as a Clinical Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to greet our clients and visitors, helping direct them to the appropriate staff members. As a medical front desk person, you will schedule appointments, collect new client information, and receive client payments or co-payments and issue receipts as a variety of administrative tasks on the daily, making this career always interesting while performing in a fast-pace environment. Maintaining confidentiality is of the utmost importance! Not to mention, maintaining office needs like supplies inventory, participating in clinical and/or administrative staff meetings, trainings and other activities.
If you enjoy and are seeking a hands-on administrative environment with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with a personable and friendly outlook, this is the job for you. Apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and one year of customer service related work experience.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain, CPR and First Aid certification