Medical Assistant - $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
There are many hands-on opportunities and areas where you can combine your compassion and skill in helping our members. As a Medical Assistant, you will provide services to our SMI (seriously mentally ill) patients including engagement, medication administration and education, while being responsible for preparing themfor their examinations by measuring vital signs, blood draws, urine collection for drug screens and administering injections as ordered by a healthcare professional. Additional duties will include performing office procedures like EKGs, dipsticks, glucose screenings, medication injections and assisting with medical outpatient procedures and exams.
In this position, you will assist in coordination of physical and behavioral health needs for our patients.
If you have a strong passion for helping others, and work well administratively in a compassionate environment, this is the career for you! Join our team at Lifewell to apply your skills to assist our members! Apply now!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED
- Current Medical Assistant Certification valid in the state of Arizona
- Minimum of one year relevant experience; in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain CPR and First Aid certifications
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1411