Under general supervision of the Facilities Maintenance Supervisor, performs varied tasks in buildings and grounds maintenance and repair work for dispersed residential facilities; the employee works with some independence, referring only the more unusual problems or situations encountered to the Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs minor plumbing maintenance, including unclogging drains, repairing leaks, and repairing or replacing pipes.
- Performs minor painting and carpentry, including preparing surfaces, applying paint by brush, roller or sprayer; replacing drywall, ceiling and floor tiles, hanging doors and repairing or replacing carpets.
- Performs minor electrical maintenance work, including repairing and replacing wall switches, replacing light bulbs and tubes, ballast and fuses, checking air conditioning and heating units, and replacing filters.
- Mows, edges and trims turf areas and around trees and plants, using powered equipment and manual tools; prunes and trims plants and trees, removes dead plants and replaces with new stock.
- Waters turf areas, plants and trees using automated or manual sprinkler or irrigation systems; applies fertilizers and insect control substances as required.
- Inspects and performs preventive maintenance on powered and non-powered grounds equipment.
Skills / Requirements
- A high school diploma/GED and a combination of relevant work experience in general building maintenance totaling one year
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year of recover from drug and/or alcohol
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $12.68 to $16.54/hour
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance, a qualified 403B plan, a generous Paid Time Off plan, Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time