We are currently offering additional $3/hour Recovery Pay (included in salary range listed above!)
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Therapist you will be responsible for screenings, assessments, treatment planning, case load management, group/individual counseling, crisis management and coordination of care. You will prepare intake documentation, progress notes, event notifications and other documentation regarding clients in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
In this role, you will provide individual and group counseling to our members, to include crisis management, as needed. Other duties include coordination of care, therapeutic interventions and completing thorough clinical documentation.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona.
- A master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology or a closely related behavioral health field and two years of professional counseling experience in a substance abuse or mental health treatment program OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.