Licensed Program Coordinator
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As a Program Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall performance of the assigned program and employees, to include performance management, training, scheduling/coverage, crisis management and client screenings/assessments.
In this role, you will develop and direct program functions and objectives, collect performance improvement data and program performance measurements, implement policies and procedures and recommend program/plan changes. You will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of team members, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
Additional duties include conducting assessments and screenings and developing individual treatment plans, as well as providing individual and group counseling, to include crisis management, as applicable to assigned program.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona.
- One year of supervisory experience, in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.