Licensed Program Coordinator - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a Program Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall performance of the assigned program and employees, to include performance management, training, scheduling/coverage, crisis management and client screenings/assessments.
In this role, you will develop and direct program functions and objectives, collect performance improvement data and program performance measurements, implement policies and procedures and recommend program/plan changes. You will participate in the hiring, training, coaching, mentoring and supervising of team members, to ensure all member needs are coordinated and addressed.
Additional duties include conducting assessments and screenings and developing individual treatment plans, as well as providing individual and group counseling, to include crisis management, as applicable to assigned program.
If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach and are motivated by helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona.
- One year of supervisory experience, in a behavioral health setting preferred.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.