We are currently offering additional $3/hour Recovery Pay (included in salary range listed above!)
Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope. Come alongside us and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s Job Developer you will work directly with our members to obtain and maintain community employment by providing individual and group skill development and training, such as resume writing, interview skills, job search skills, problem solving, public transportation training and personal finances management skills. You will seek employment opportunities for our members by developing relationships with community employers, to provide education regarding ADA laws, impact of stigma related to mental illness and the benefits of hiring a person with a mental illness, as well as negotiating a reasonable accommodation as needed.
Other duties include interacting and following up with various referral sources, preparing and maintaining accurate and timely clinical documentation, progress notes and closely monitoring caseloads.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting, preferably involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services; OR
- A High School/GED diploma and five years of relevant experience involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- COVID-19 vaccination preferred