Job Developer - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Job Developer you will work directly with our members to obtain and maintain community employment by providing individual and group skill development and training, such as resume writing, interview skills, job search skills, problem solving, public transportation training and personal finances management skills. You will seek employment opportunities for our members by developing relationships with community employers, to provide education regarding ADA laws, impact of stigma related to mental illness and the benefits of hiring a person with a mental illness, as well as negotiating a reasonable accommodation as needed.
Other duties include interacting and following up with various referral sources, preparing and maintaining accurate and timely clinical documentation, progress notes and closely monitoring caseloads.
If you are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting, preferably involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services; OR
- A non-behavioral health field bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services; OR
- A High School/GED diploma and five years of relevant experience involved in the provision of vocational rehabilitation services.
- Some assignments require an Arizona DPS Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm