IT Helpdesk Technician
As Lifewell’s IT Helpdesk Technician, you will be the first point of contact to respond to technical issues and to run diagnostics to find solutions. You will be responsible for providing support and assistance to staff members by analyzing requirements and solving problems, installing hardware and software solutions. As part of the Helpdesk Team, you monitor and respond to helpdesk tickets and maintain the tracking software with critical updates, documents, internal procedures and other project related information.
In addition, this position will help with maintaining inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses, manages PC setup and deployment for new employees and performs hardware and software upgrades as required.
We offer a fun and engaging team environment as part of a great team and some work-from-home options. If you enjoy and are seeking a hands-on IT position, with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with a personable and friendly outlook, this is the job for you. Apply now!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- A High School Diploma/GED and one year of related experience supporting of computer systems and software applications.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1463