Looking to make an impact? You’ve found the opportunity! At Lifewell, you’ll join a team passionate about inspiring hope, supporting better health and providing opportunities for healing to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you’ll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our team members and our community. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and professional development so you can focus on what’s most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope and help lives change!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As Lifewell’s Intake Specialist in an outpatient clinic setting, you will be responsible for conducting initial mental health screenings and assessments with members, to evaluate their presenting problems. You will determine their needs and develop the appropriate treatment plan, schedule the appropriate treatment and facilitate coordination of care, while providing internal and external educational resources. You will prepare the intake documentation, progress notes and ensure that all required clinical documentation is complete.
If you find motivation in helping out members live better lives and are dependable, caring and compassionate, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
Skills / Requirements
- Preferred: Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona.
- Preferred: A master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology or a closely related behavioral health field and two years of professional counseling experience in a substance abuse or mental health treatment program OR any equivalent combination of education and experience; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting, to include the assessment process.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.