Looking to make an impact? You've found the opportunity. At Lifewell, you'll join a team passionate abuot providing hope, healing and health to the ones we serve. Our mission drives us, and you'll see this in our desire to help others reach a balanced mental health lifestyle. We align ou thinking on three values: person-centered, evidence-based and quality-driven. Just as much as we care for those we serve, we care for our employees. We provide career growth paths to encourage personal and prefessional development and flexible shifts so you can focus on what's most important. Come alongside others to encourage self-value and hope. Come alongside us and watch lives change.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts screenings and assessments with behavioral health recipients to evaluate the nature of their presenting problems in order to determine their needs and develop appropriate service plan goals.
- Develops and provides initial individual service plans; schedules and/or arranges appropriate ongoing treatment according to the behavioral health recipient’s needs and wishes, provides internal and external educational resources.
- Prepares intake documentation, progress notes, event notifications and other documentation regarding behavioral health recipients in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures required documentation is completed in accordance with established timelines; including, but not limited to, screenings, assessments and service plans.
- Facilitates coordination of care, to include: notification to program staff of new behavioral health recipient intake, summary of intake information and recommended services/programs.
Skills / Requirements
- A master’s degree in the behavioral health field and one year of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting, to include the assessment process; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting, to include the assessment process.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $17 to $21.15/hour
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits to full time employees which includes medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance, a qualified 403(b) Plan; a generous Paid Time Off Plan, Sick Leave and 10 paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time