Intake Specialist-$3,000 Sign-On Bonus
$3,000- Sign-On/Retention Bonus offered!!!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s Intake Specialist in an outpatient clinic setting, you will be responsible for conducting initial mental health screenings and assessments with members, to evaluate their presenting problems. You will determine their needs and develop the appropriate treatment plan, schedule the appropriate treatment and facilitate coordination of care, while providing internal and external educational resources. You will prepare the intake documentation, progress notes and ensure that all required clinical documentation is complete.
If you find motivation in helping out members live better lives and are dependable, caring and compassionate, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- Preferred: Licensure issued by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to engage in the practice of behavioral health in Arizona.
- Preferred: A master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology or a closely related behavioral health field and two years of professional counseling experience in a substance abuse or mental health treatment program OR any equivalent combination of education and experience; OR
- A bachelor’s degree in the behavioral health field and two years of relevant experience in a behavioral health setting, to include the assessment process.
- Some assignments require a current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Background Check.
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol.
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm.