Human Resources Generalist
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As Lifewell’s HR Generalist, you will join a fun and engaging team environment, some work-from-home options and opportunities for professional development.
In this role, you will serve as the first point of contact to our team members for any HR needs. You will onboard new hires by conducting New Employee Orientation training session, benefit enrollments and team member changes in payroll, HRIS and other internal systems.
As part of the Human Resources team and a well-rounded HR Generalist, you will review and evaluate employment applications, schedule interviews and complete all pre-hire testing for applicants to ensure a positive recruiting experience.
In addition, daily tasks include administering benefits, leaves of absence and worker compensation along with participating in administrative staff meetings, trainings, special projects and other activities.
If you enjoy and are seeking a hands-on administrative environment with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with a personable and friendly outlook, this is the job for you. Apply now!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance with multiple plan options to choose from for team members and their family
- Dental and vision plans with no-premium options
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- A High School Diploma/GED and two years of related Human Resources experience.
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm