We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
In the position of Housing Specialist, you will perform professional work by coordinating housing services to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. You will process housing documentation, verify tenant income, calculate tenant rent, facilitate Occupancy Agreement/Lease signings, re-certifications, monitor tenant accounts, prepare property management notices, HUD Prac 811 or HUD property management experience and process evictions. As a member of the Housing team you will work with tenants, Regional Behavioral Health Authority, Provider Network Organizations, clinical teams, landlords, payees, guardians, Lifewell staff and community stakeholders, making this career always interesting while performing in a fast-pace environment. Not to mention, participating in administrative staff meetings, trainings, special projects and other activities.
If you enjoy and are seeking a hands-on administrative environment with a lot of opportunity to learn and grow with a personable and friendly outlook, this is the job for you. Apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
- A high school diploma/GED and experience in an administrative/clerical function or customer service environment totaling one year
- Work experience in a behavioral health setting preferred
- HUD Property Management experience preferred
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm