POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Compliance and Housing Manager, performs professional work by coordinating housing services to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. Responsible for communication and coordination of services with appropriate agencies, maintaining caseloads, providing excellent customer service and administrative-related functions; performs related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this classification.
- Processes housing documentation, verifies tenant income, calculates tenant rents, facilitates Occupancy Agreement/Lease signings, re-certifications, monitors tenant accounts, prepares property management notices, processes evictions.
- Works with tenants, Regional Behavioral Health Authority, Provider Network Organizations, clinical teams, landlords, payees, guardians, Lifewell staff and community stakeholders to continually meet the needs of housing service recipients.
- Maintains open communication with involved parties regarding tenant concerns per contractual and/or regulatory obligations.
- Initiates detailed work orders for any deficiencies noted during inspections or reported by tenants.
- Maintains working knowledge of assigned caseload, Lifewell properties, services offered by Lifewell and community resources to assist housing service recipients.
- Escalates all high-priority housing issues to the management, immediately upon receipt of information pertaining to these issues.
- Maintains up-to-date occupancy report for assigned Lifewell properties.
- Maintains organized physical tenant files with detailed documentation and all required forms and signatures; ensures that all required information and pertinent documentation is maintained in electronic tenant file.
- A high school diploma/GED and experience in an administrative/clerical function or customer service environment totaling one year
- Work experience in a behavioral health setting, preferred.
- HUD experience preferre
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $14 to $18/hour
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance, a qualified 403(b) Plan; a generous Paid Time Off Plan and 10 paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time