Housing Specialist ACT - $4,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$4,000 Sign-on/Retention Bonus offered!!!
We care for our team members with great benefits, a thriving company culture and a chance to change lives daily. At Lifewell, our mission is to provide life changing services and life changing careers.
As a team member on Lifewell’s ACT Team, you will be responsible for providing customized community-based services for people living with a serious mental illness who need more intensive wrap-around services to keep them living their lives in the community and out of the hospitals, jails, crisis system or emergency rooms.
Specifically, as an ACT Housing Specialist you will provide direct treatment, rehabilitative and supportive services in a community setting to members. You will work as part of a clinical team to assess member needs, to participate in the development of individual service plans and to act as a member advocate and liaison with families and community agencies. You will be responsible for providing on-call crisis intervention services, as well as weekend and holiday coverage.
As the subject matter expert on all housing needs, you determine appropriate housing resources for our members and assist with locating appropriate housing of their choice. You will provide assistance in accessing affordable, safe/decent housing and permanent housing for our members and ensure that the members’ tenant rights are upheld.
If you have a strong passion of helping other and are dependable, caring and compassionate and find motivation in helping our members live better lives, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A High School Diploma/GED and three years behavioral health experience; OR
- An Associate’s degree and two years behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in non-behavioral health related field one year behavioral health work experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field
- One year of related work experience in supported housing
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm