Facilities Maintenance Technician
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will be performing various maintenance work, from plumbing to carpentry, as well as repairing tiles, applying paint by brush, roller or sprayer and replacing drywall. Electrical maintenance repair work, such as wall switches, lights, fuses, and A/C units, is all a part of the job! You will also effectively maintain our outdoor landscape taking care of the vegetation by cut, trimming, fertilization, and irrigation. Inspecting preventative maintenance on grounds equipment as required. All work tools, supplies and a work truck will be provided by Lifewell.
If you are someone who is dependable, has effective communication skills and a desire to work hard, apply now! At Lifewell, we promote from within and foster an environment that encourages career growth and development.
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare insurance
- Multiple medical, dental and vision plans and no-premium options for team members and their family
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- A High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 1 year of related work experience in a general building maintenance totaling one year.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum 1 year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 1447