POSITION SUMMARY: Under supervision of the Driver Supervisor, performs duties in support of those providing services to an adult population composed of persons with substance-use disorders, SMI, dual-diagnoses and/or referred persons. Responsible for providing transportations services for behavioral health recipients, maintaining accurate and complete paperwork.
- Provides transportation services for behavioral health recipients.
- Assists behavioral health recipients (passengers) in boarding and exiting vehicles.
- Completes all documentation according to established procedures and timelines.
- Responsible for the care of Lifewell property which includes maintaining a neat/clean environment for passengers, ensuring radios and GPS systems are in good working order and any other equipment required.
- Follows and adheres to transportation schedules, keeping supervisor informed of any schedule deviation.
- Obeys all traffic laws and regulations.
- Completes all billing and logs required as part of the daily procedures.
Skills / Requirements
- A High School Diploma/GED and one year relevant work experience.
- Work experience in the behavioral health field or medical field, preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Possession of, or the ability to obtain, CPR and First Aid certifications
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness is a non-profit behavioral healthcare agency providing treatment, services and support for low-income clients diagnosed with serious mental illness (SMI), general mental health issues and substance abuse disorders. Lifewell offers residential, outpatient, community living and psychosocial rehabilitation programs which are client centered and adapted to address a broad range of needs.
Lifewell programs provide safe and supportive environments that foster recovery, healthy living and personal growth for clients as they build on existing strengths, focus on addressing deficiencies, and learn new social and vocational skills.
Pay: $11 to $11.66/hour
Lifewell Behavioral Wellness offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits. Full time employees are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance, a qualified 403(b) Plan; a generous Paid Time Off Plan and 10 paid holidays.
Job Status: Full Time