Director of Finance
As Lifewell’s Director of Finance, you will provide consistent financial leadership by directing and evaluating all finance functions within the agency, ensuring acceptable internal controls by following compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and within established financial policies, procedures and reporting systems.
Primary among the Director of Finance responsibilities, is the preparation of month-end financial reporting for distribution to internal executive leadership, as well as directing the generation and preparation of programmatic reports and budget analyses. You will oversee balance sheet reconciliations, including healthcare claims related account receivables, and execution of various contracts, such as leases, affiliation agreements, vendor contracts, and MOUs.
In this role, you will review and analyze monthly financial statements and communicate and advise senior management on significant trends while making recommendations to leadership.
Additional responsibilities include the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department by providing oversight and supervision to staff members, to include Controller, Accountants and Accounting Specialists.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! Lifewell is ready to offer a competitive salary, great benefits, work/life balance and generous PTO! If you enjoy leading others through a hands-on approach with lots of opportunity to learn and grow with a personable and friendly outlook, this is the job for you. Apply now!
We care for our team members by providing:
- Competitive compensation with quarterly incentive pay for clinical and medical team members
- Excellent healthcare insurance with multiple plan options to choose from for team members and their family
- Dental and vision plans with no-premium options
- A variety of Life, Disability and Worksite benefits
- Engaging Wellness Program with opportunities to earn Wellness incentives
- Generous time-off (3 weeks in 1st year)
- 10 paid Holidays
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Child Care Discount program
- Employee Assistance program for team members and their family
- Team member perks and discounts
- Bilingual stipend
- A bachelor’s degree in a business related field; undergraduate degree in accounting strongly preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of related experience with at least five years of increasingly management responsibility; public accounting/auditing experience strongly preferred
- CPA preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Background Check
- Minimum one year recovery from drugs and/or alcohol
- Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- A current Arizona Driver License and a current satisfactory 39-month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)